Place: Gates Hall in Boettcher Memorial Center, Denver Botanic Gardens
- January 10: Cannabis sativa: What genetics tell us about the “devil’s lettuce” - Anna Schwabe, M.S., UNC, Greely (Abstract and more information)
- January 28: Thurston's Expeditions and Orchid Collection - Karen May, Botanical Illustration Diploma Presentation (Abstract and more information)
- February 8: Phylogeography of the wild and cultivated stimulant plant qat (Catha edulis, Celastraceae) in areas of historic cultivation - Dr. Mark P. Simmons, Department of Biology, CSU (Abstract and more information)
- March 7: History of Time(measurement) - James Burrus, Outreach Coordinator NIST Boulder Labs
- April 4: TBA - Dr. Sarah Simblet, Oxford, U.K.
- August 22: Joseph Hooker and his Artist Walter Hood Fitch: the continuing tradition of botanist and artist collaboration - Lucy T. Smith, Freelance Botanical Artist, Kew, U.K.
- September 12: Flower Power: How Botanical Illustrations Helped to Fuel the Industrial Revolution - Dr. Terry Terrell, Independent Quilt History Researcher
- October 3: TBA
- November 7: TBA